Friday, July 13, 2007

Oslo






Thought I'd share some photos from a weekend in Oslo! Here's me!
This was taken in the very famous statue park which was very beautiful and totally fascinating.

Ok, here's some photos this time not of me LOL...

Here are some shots of the "tunnel of light" which lead down into the tube station, its such a cool tunnel.
I had the best time in Oslo, its a great city.
The last photo for now is of a bronze fountain down by the harbour, the flower was just floating there in the most perfect place as if it had been put there.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, Welcome to my blog, its where I upload my some of my photos and have a ramble. So please have a look round, feel free to add a comment (only nice ones please LOL) and enjoy the pictures... Thanks for looking Dawn x