Monday, October 27, 2008

Donna Nook Seals October 2008






Went to Sutton-on Sea with a friend at the weekend, we went to Donna Nook to see the wild seals that come in land to breed at this time of year. It was freezing, the wind was so cold and it whips up the sand in to a sand storm. But the seals are fantastic, its amazing to get so close to them a really great experience.

Here some of my favourite shots, shot with 100-400mm lens, quiet tricky as the wind is so strong, keeping the lens still is really hard as it gets buffited about, really needed a tripod and sand bag...but next time I'll take them LOL.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, Welcome to my blog, its where I upload my some of my photos and have a ramble. So please have a look round, feel free to add a comment (only nice ones please LOL) and enjoy the pictures... Thanks for looking Dawn x