Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cornwall






We went to Cornwall for Christmas this year, it was lovely, the cottage was really pretty and the country side was great. Walked and walked, the poor dogs were pleased to come home LOL.
Here are a few shots from our visit, hope you like them. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and wishing you all a very healthy, happy and prosperous New Year for 2009.

First and second shots is Port Isaac where Doc Martin was filmed, the next 2 are at St Ives beach, Jess and then the dog who was having a great time LOL.

Lastly was the cottage we stayed in...

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, Welcome to my blog, its where I upload my some of my photos and have a ramble. So please have a look round, feel free to add a comment (only nice ones please LOL) and enjoy the pictures... Thanks for looking Dawn x