Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer 2011

This summer seems to be flying past, 6 weeks sounded like a long holiday but we are now half way through :-(
Anyway, Jess and I had a great time in Turkey, it was just so hot, 40 degrees C most days, took Jess 3 days to get used to it.
The scenery is very beautiful, we were about 2K from a place called Kemer, Jess spend 3 hours each day horse riding in the mountains with a Turkish guide called Metin. We had beachdays, pool days and a jeep safari up the mountains which was really cool and that is where most of my images were taken. I also had a Turkish bath, what an experience that was lol.. cooked, steamed, scrubbed and pounded lol..oh and then a massage that was the best bit lol.
I have a new job to look forward to in September, but still only a small step in the right direction, need to keep moving really.. so much still to deal with.
Ben had a fab time in Bangladesh and is now off on a field trip to the Norfolk broads before Uni starts again in October. Jess is waiting for AS results tomorrow..fingers crossed for her.









Enough rambling, here are some of the images from Turkey :-)

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, Welcome to my blog, its where I upload my some of my photos and have a ramble. So please have a look round, feel free to add a comment (only nice ones please LOL) and enjoy the pictures... Thanks for looking Dawn x