Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Robbie !





















Hubby and I went to see Robbie Williams at the MK Bowl on Saturday......he was brilliant as always! Orson were cool and the Basement Jaxxs were fun.....larger than life...LOL.....

We were some way back as the inner circle had the best view but some the photo's came out ok...I'd have gone back to see him again tonight but I can't as I start my City and Guilds Photography course tonight.

Robbie is gorgeous and talented not to mention his sense of humour.......I'd love to back and see him again, I would get inner circle tickets this time though.....may be next time he tours:-)

Really looking forward to my photgraphy course, I want to get to grips with the technical stuff so that I can improve my photography.

Its the crops 1st birthday on the 21st October, planning all sorts of fun for everyone.....can't believe how fast this year has flown by......

I was contacted by some one whom I'd been best friends with in Junior school, we met for lunch yesterday, it was very strange...good but strange after 27 years! But it has inspired us to see if we could organise a reunion, might be really fun...

Bye for now...

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, Welcome to my blog, its where I upload my some of my photos and have a ramble. So please have a look round, feel free to add a comment (only nice ones please LOL) and enjoy the pictures... Thanks for looking Dawn x