Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bonanza Fun !


I have just about recovered from my Friday out at the NEC, I went to the Discover Bonanza show. I met up with two friends and we had a great time, the classes we did were fun and we all learnt some new things, so all in all a good day out.

We also met some people from UKS whom we chat to often, it was really nice to meet them in real life!

When it came to leaving though, the rain was really lashing down and we got soaked running back to the car! Then had to drive back down the M6 in a terrible thunder storm.....don't want to do that again!

We did the Heidi Swapp class, and the photo is of the finished project, it was a really fun class and the finished item is really lovely. Thanks Heidi!!

The other classes we did were the Paperartsy Masterclass which was so much fun as it was just so messy, we had gesso and ink every where ! Also did the Smart and Sassasy with SEI class, nice finished mini album but not really a class more a follow the instructions sort of thing but still ended up with a nice album, just have to find some photo's to go in it!

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, Welcome to my blog, its where I upload my some of my photos and have a ramble. So please have a look round, feel free to add a comment (only nice ones please LOL) and enjoy the pictures... Thanks for looking Dawn x