Sunday, May 28, 2006

May half term


Well its half term this week, the kids need some time to chill! We are going to see Celtic Tiger on Wednesday at the NEC and will probably go to Kenilworth Castle for the afternoon.....as long as its not raining again!

Yesterday was my crop here in Northampton....a few new ladies came along, its so nice meeting new people and share a great hobby. I love scrapping its a brilliant hobby only wish I could convince every one LOL.

On the 17th June we are holding a Strawberry Tea crop ! Its in aid of Breast Cancer care, we are dressing in something red, doing a red LO challenge, holding a raffle and of course there will be loads of strawberries! Should be really good fun and it will raise some money for the charity too.

So if you see anyone dressed as a strawberry in Northampton in the 17th June you know where they will be heading.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, Welcome to my blog, its where I upload my some of my photos and have a ramble. So please have a look round, feel free to add a comment (only nice ones please LOL) and enjoy the pictures... Thanks for looking Dawn x